- Pay parking is in effect 12 months of the year, 8 am – 8 pm, Monday through Saturday, including all parking lots on Campus. Parking is free on Sundays.
- Parking costs $2.50/2 hours to a maximum of $8 for 12 hours
- Drivers MUST read the signs that designate parking lots to ensure they have parked in a valid lot for their permit or dispenser ticket. On Saturdays and Sundays, guests can park in parking lots designated as Short Term, General, or Employee (designated on the maps below as yellow, green, and red).
- The Parking/Security Office is located in Building 315, Room 110 and is staffed from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (except statutory holidays). For assistance during weekends, evenings, or holidays, please contact Security at 250-753-3812.
- Ticket dispensers in the General parking lots will take $0.25, $1, $2 coins as well as $5, $10 and $20 bills, MasterCard, VISA.
- Employee only lots are open to general parking after 5 pm and on weekends.
- Drivers with a valid handicap parking pass can park for free in any stall as long as the stall is not restricted or reserved. Restricted or reserved spaces will be indicated.